Join us on the third Saturday of each winter Month (November - March) for an indoor flea market at Green Tree Church of the Brethren on Egypt Rd. in Oaks. Shoppers are welcome between 8am and noon. Parking available in the front or the back of the church. Vendors will be in the MPR. Get Directions below. Vendor information Below!
Stay ConnectedStay informed! Follow us on Facebook and Twitter and sign up on the right for the newsletter. Cancellations for any reason will be posted here, tweeted and put on Facebook.
DirectionsEasy access off the Oaks exit of 422. Turn left and follow Egypt Rd toward Phoenixville for 1 mile. The church will be on your right.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Green Tree Flea Market - Shoppers Mailing List
Vendor InformationVendors, please email email@example.com to see if there is space available. Vendor Tables are $10.00 each. You will pay this the day of the sale. As a Vendor you will receive the following for each space you purchase:
- 1 8' table
- 1 chair
- 1 coupon for a coffee
New Vendor Email ListWe're using an email service now since the list is so large. If you would like to be emailed on the 1st of the month when new vendor registration is open, please add your email to our list using the form below. Note that new vendors will not be able to reserve a space before the 1st of the month. Vendors who reply to the email will get any tables still available in the order I receive emails.
Vendor GuidelinesGreen Tree reserves the right to revoke vendor reservations for any reason deemed necessary. Please follow the guidelines below to ensure a smooth market day.
- Doors will open at 6:00am for vendors to start setting up. Please be set up by 7:30am to avoid congestion with the shoppers.
- **New Rule** You must check in or have something on your table by 7:15am. Your table may be given to a walk in if it is empty at that time.
- If you need to cancel your reservation, please do so by Wednesday of the week of the sale. Failure to do so will forfeit your reservation for future months and someone on the waiting list will get your spot.
- The sale of alcoholic beverages, food or confection items, fireworks, pornographic materials, counterfeit merchandise or any other objectionable materials is prohibited. Any vendor who display objectionable merchandise or who conducts themselves in a manner, which disrupts the market or other vendors or shoppers, will be asked to leave. Green Tree reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Please do not place merchandise in the aisle. Merchandise must be under or on your table
- Trash is the responsibility of the vendor. Do not put unwanted merchandise, boxes, packing materials, or other unwanted items in the trash cans in the building or the dumpster. Vendors caught doing this will loose their reservation.
- Vendors must park in the grass behind the parking lot, or in a parking space. Anyone parking in a fire lane or through way after 7am will be towed.
- If you do not want a table you may opt to have it removed if you tell us ahead of time. You must still stay within the space the table would have alotted.
- You may use racks or display aids as long as they stay within your table setup.
- INDEMNIFICATION: Each vendor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Green Tree Church of the Brethren and/or it's representatives from any kind of loss, cost or expense of any nature. Every vendor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Green Tree Church of the Brethren and/or it's representatives from any liability to any person on account of any damage to person or property resulting or occurring by reason of use and occupancy of space(s) by a vendor.